The Arts Education Alliance is led by a volunteer Executive Committee which meet regularly to make decisions about the direction and operations of the organization. Members of the committee are responsible for organizing AEABA events and overseeing all operations. New members of the executive committee must be approved by the membership.
- Mark Hauber, Center for the Art of Translation, Advocacy Chair
- Michelle Holdt, Arts Ed Matters, SFUSD Liaison
- Liz Ozol, SF Arts Commission
- Michael Palladino, Business Community
- Kristen Gurbach Jacobson, Alonzo King Lines Ballet
- Adam Levy, Performing Arts Workshop
- Ami Molinelli, Music in Schools Today and Teaching Artist Guild
- Andrew Berger, City College
- J. Mia Tsui, Alameda County Office of Education
- Jill Dineen, Leap, Arts in Education
- Shanna Bowie and Sofia Airaghi, Youth Art Exchange (shared seat)
- Sylvia Sherman, Community Music Center
- Traka Lopez, Museum of African Diaspora
The Director of the Arts Ed Alliance is a part-time, paid position which reports to the Executive Committee and to our fiscal sponsor, the Intersection of the Arts. The director is responsible for organizational operations, communications, membership management, and budget supervision.
Todd Berman has been using his art to explore what makes San Francisco so special ever since arriving here from New York in 1998. He creates scenes that capture a chaotic sense of community in bright, expressionistic drawings and crowd-sourced, collaborative collages. He also uses his art as an educator for museums, city programs, curriculum development, theatrical summer camp, teacher trainings, and in classrooms throughout the San Francisco Unified School District since 2000. Todd graduated from the Integrated Learning Specialist Program in 2015 and has been accepted into the ILS Fell@s Program. He joined AEABA in 2010 and has been a member of the executive committee since 2013.